Emmanuel College is a dynamic learning community imbued with the Gospel Values in the Catholic tradition of our founders.
Thus we commit ourselves:
- To celebrate our Catholic identity which is the cornerstone of the Emmanuel Community
- To value and foster the supportive relationship between students, staff, families and parishes in Catholic Education
- To provide a challenging and stimulating learning environment that encourages all to grow to their potential
- To empower our students to serve and act with compassion and justice as members of Church, local and global communities
- To strive to provide excellence in education
- To embed an organisational culture of child safety
Our Core Values Are:
"....the sower sends out his workers to proclaim the Gospel through all the world and to that end shares with them the power of the Spirit".
(General Directory for Catechesis, 1994, n. 31)
"Do not live entirely isolated, having retreated into yourselves as if you were justified, but gather instead to seek the common good together."
(General Directory for Catechesis, 1994, n. 1905)
"For everyone who asks receives, and everyone who searches finds, and for everyone who knocks, the door will be opened".
"May grace and peace be yours in full measure"
(1 Peter 1:2)
"...... Listen to me, you will know what is right, just and fair"
"Show me how anyone can have faith without actions. I will show you my faith by actions"
" ........ children, let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action .... And this is his commandment that we should believe in the name
of his son Jesus Christ and love one another just as he commanded us."
(1 John 3:18-23)
"....continue to grow in grace and knowledge of Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ."
(2 Peter 3:18)
"Although often surrounded by emptiness, they have a deep hunger for meaning and justice ..... Australian society has much to gain and to learn from
its young ......"
(Australian Catholic Bishops, Lean On Me, 1996)
"... I saw the Lord before me at all times; he is near me, and I will not be troubled. And so I am filled with gladness, and my words are full of joy."